Toe to Toe: Canelo Vs. Angulo Sweepstakes
No Purchase Necessary.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1) Eligibility: The Toe to Toe: Canelo Vs. Angulo Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is offered and open only to persons who are legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees, officers, directors (and their immediate families and those living in their same household) of Showtime Networks Inc. ("Sponsor"), Marden-Kane, Inc. (“Sweepstakes Administrator”), and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, retailers, distributors, suppliers, advertising, promotion, and production agencies are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
3) Prize Drawing: A random drawing to select one (1) Grand Prize winner from among all eligible entries submitted during the entire Promotion Period will be conducted on or about February 19, 2014. Drawing will be conducted by Sweepstakes Administrator whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential winner is subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these Official Rules. Sweepstakes Administrator will notify potential Grand Prize winner by email address and/or telephone (using information provided on entry form) within one (1) business day of the drawing. Potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign, have notarized, and return to Sweepstakes Administrator an affidavit of eligibility/release of liability, a W9 tax form, a travel release and where legal, publicity release by the date indicated on the notification letter. Travel companion of Grand Prize winner must be 21 years of age or older (unless travel companion is the child of the Grand Prize winner). Grand Prize winner’s travel companion (parent/guardian, if travel companion is a minor) must sign and return a consent to publicity (where legal), liability waiver, and travel release form prior to traveling. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its designees to use winner’s (and Grand Prize winner’s travel companion’s) names and likenesses for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. Failure to complete and return the documents in the time noted, or if any prize notification is undeliverable, will result in disqualification and an alternate potential winner will be selected and notified, time permitting. Odds of winning prize are subject to the total number of eligible entries received.
4) Prize: One (1) Grand Prize: A trip for two to Las Vegas, NV which includes the following: round-trip coach air transportation for Grand Prize winner and one (1) guest to the airport closest to Las Vegas, NV from a single major U.S. gateway airport nearest to Grand Prize winner’s home (as determined by Sponsor); round-trip limousine transportation between Las Vegas airport/hotel; a 2-night hotel stay at the MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas (Friday, 3/07/14 and Saturday, 3/08/14); two tickets to the Canelo vs. Angulo boxing event at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on Saturday, 3/08/14; VIP seating for two (2) at the Official Weigh-In; a $500 food and beverage credit; a $250 spa credit; and one (1) autographed boxing glove. Grand Prize winner and his/her guest will be responsible for any transportation fees and expenses incurred between residence and selected departure/arrival airport. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of Grand Prize: $4,675. Actual value of Grand Prize trip may vary based on Grand Prize winner’s point of departure and arrival, dates of travel, and air fares at time of booking. All taxes and other expenses relating to acceptance of Grand Prize (including, but not limited to, government/airport taxes, fuel surcharges, ground transportation other than between airport/hotel, additional food and beverages not included with credit, additional spa services not included with credit, gratuities, in-room charges, telephone calls, and incidentals) are responsibility of Grand Prize winner and guest. Travel subject to availability and confirmation of reservations and hotel selection is at discretion of Sponsor. Travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor’s agent on a carrier of Sponsor’s choice. Grand Prize winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary and provide travel documents suitable for travel (e.g. acceptable photo ID, passport, visa, etc.) and will be required to provide a valid ID at time of travel. Prize conditions may be added or modified by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Released Parties are not responsible for any changes of any element of Grand Prize travel and Released Parties are not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation or flight delays. Travel is subject to capacity controls, availability, blackout dates, and certain other restrictions, all of which are subject to change. If Grand Prize winner resides within a 100 mile radius of selected event location, ground transportation may be provided for Grand Prize winner and travel companion in lieu of air transportation (at Sponsor’s discretion) and no compensation or substitution will be provided for difference in prize value. Any unclaimed and/or unused Grand Prize elements will remain the property of Sponsor or its designees. Prize is non-transferable and has no cash value. No prize substitutions or cash redemptions allowed. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute prize of comparable value if advertised prize becomes unavailable. In the event that the selected event is unable to take place as planned, for reasons including, but not limited to scheduling conflicts, cancellations, postponement, an event of force majeure, or for any other reason, then the remaining components of the Grand Prize shall constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor’s prize obligation to the Grand Prize winner, and no other or additional compensation will be awarded. Prize may not be sold, bartered or exchanged by winner. By accepting prize, winner acknowledges compliance with these Official Rules. Travel dates are determined and subject to change by the Sponsor. Grand Prize winner will be notified of actual travel schedule. The trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. The Sponsor and/or any other relevant party reserve the right to remove or deny entry to the Grand Prize winner and/or guest of Grand Prize winner who engages in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person at any event or at any prize-related venue. Any and all guarantees and warranties for merchandise prizes are subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions, and Grand Prize winner agrees to look solely to such manufacturer for any such warranty or guarantee claim. All details of prize not specified herein shall be determined solely by Sponsor.
5) Limitations of Liability: Each participant and guest of Grand Prize winner agree (i) to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Sweepstakes Administrator which are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes, and (ii) to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from any and all claims, actions, and/or liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in and/or for entry into this Sweepstakes, any related activities, or acceptance or use of any prize won.
6) General Conditions: If, for any reason, this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Should this Sweepstakes be terminated, Sponsor reserves the right to select potential winner in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the action requiring such termination. Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer system, server, or service providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer equipment relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the person assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address in question. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7) Who Won: For the name of the prize winner, available after March 7, 2014, send an email with subject line: Toe to Toe: Canelo Vs. Angulo Sweeps Winner to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests received after April 7, 2014 will not be honored.
8) Sponsor/Sweepstakes Administrator: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Showtime Networks Inc., 1633 Broadway, New York, NY 10019. The Sweepstakes Administrator is Marden-Kane, Inc., 1055 Franklin Avenue, Suite 300, Garden City, NY 11530.
© 2014 Showtime Networks Inc. All rights reserved. Showtime and related marks are trademarks of Showtime Networks Inc., a CBS Company.